The inaugural symposium of the Centre for Open Education Practice took place in December 2019.
You can view video recordings, notes and slides from the sessions here.
Overview of symposium
|Theme:||OER people make a better world|
|Dates:||5 - 6 December 2019|
|Location:||Sargood Centre, Otago Polytechnic, 40 Logan Park Drive, Dunedin|
|Planning||National Open Education Planning Sprint|
The symposium theme is social justice through open education and includes:
- Making education more sustainable through Open Educational Resources
- Leading change towards more open education
- and Open Educational Practices.
The symposium is free for all Otago Polytechnic and University of Otago staff and students. For other symposium participants, there will be a nominal registration fee to help cover costs:
- Full attendance: $70 (Symposium plus workshops)
- Symposium: $50
- Workshops: $20
Share the gift of knowledge
Please help us to promote the symposium:
- Download and share the symposium poster (PDF)
- Promote the registration link on social media: https://oer.nz/coep19 . Please use the #COEPNZ19 hashtag. We have image cards you can download and use for social media posts:
- Twitter (PNG)
- Facebook (PNG)
- LinkedIn (PNG)
- Screen image (PNG)
Image credit: ‘The Opposite of Open is…’ by Alan Levine, used under Creative Commons licence CC-BY-2.0